We currently accept
- Bank Transfer
- Eftpos (in showroom only)
- Visa & Mastercard (1.5% Surcharge, need to ring details through)
- Australia Post Money Order
- Personal Cheque (This option will take approximately 7 Days to clear)
- Cash on Pick Up
- Lay by
All details will be supplied during the Checkout process.
Payment methods currently accepted for
International Purchases are
- Online Credit Card (1.1%)
- Bank Transfer
All payments are to be in Australian Dollar only
All payments made by Paypal will incur a fee of 3% to cover the fees that Paypal Charge.
If paying by Paypal's eCheque, we will wait until the eCheque has cleared and then your item will be posted to you.
When paying by Paypal you will need to come back to the website to ensure that your Order is completed. If you do not return to the website your order may not be recorded properly.
We offer lay by payment by prior arrangement.
- Minimum purchase is $100
- The first payment (minimum of 20% deposit) is due at the time of purchase
- You then have 3 (three) calendar months to pay the remaining 80% in whatever installments you can manage
- Your purchase will be sent to you when the final payment is made
- Paypal cannot be used for Lay by's but all other payment methods are accepted.
- Lay by payment is only available to Australian customers
- Lay by Contract needs to be signed and sent to Crystal Planet along with the Deposit (Can be mailed with Cheque/Money Order or emailed.)
You may purchase a piece that we do not currently have in stock. In this case we require payment in full before we can order them. If you would like an expected date of arrival on an out of stock piece then please contact us and we will be able to provide a date for you. On average, special order items take 3-4 weeks to arrive.
If you change your mind and do no want to order the piece anymore and we have ordered it already, then a 10% re-stocking fee will be taken off the total that you have paid. We will refund the money to you via Bank Deposit so you will need to supply your bank details with the request of the refund.